Transcript Requests

For a transcript to be considered official, it must be sent via U.S. Mail or directly uploaded by GEHS. Please allow at least a week for it to be received by the institution and at least another week or two for the organization to update their online system.


GriffinCurrent GHS Students

2023-2024 Transcript Request Form

Use the link above to request your transcripts be sent to colleges, scholarships, NCAA/NAIA, and coaches. If you are sending your transcript to a scholarship organization or coach, please provide their name, email address and/or fax number.



GEHS Alumni Transcript Request

Use this link to send an email to the GEHS Registrar. In your email, please include the name and address of the organization or college you want to receive a copy of your transcript.




Dual Credit Transcripts
In order for dual credit classes to count as college courses at another post-secondary educational institution, the transcript must be sent from Metro Community College NOT GEHS.

Students must contact MCC directly to request their transcript to be forwarded to another college or university. This request may be completed online through the student's MCC MyWay account or via Metro's website:

Request for Records for Transferring Students
Please send requests for records via either fax 402-408-2535 or email to GEHS Registrar.